Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc ., it's a powerful
combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater
access to care for our members, greater value for our customers,
and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we
will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional
opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those
we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a
Fortune Top 50 Company.
Product Management Director
Work location: Manchester, NH
Responsible for leading the development, implementation, and
management of a product strategy.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Develops, implements and maintains competitive product
- Partners with product managers and project team to achieve
superior execution of product strategy in the marketplace.
- Tracks individual product performance by benefit design,
market segment and geography.
- Supports the development of short and long term strategic
product plans in support of market, sales and profitability
- Identifies system needs to support short and long term product
- Develops system requirements and software.
- May lead effort or manage project teams in the implementation
of regional and company-wide initiatives including legislative
changes, network/provider changes/ medical management program and
policy initiatives, etc.
Requires a BA/BS degree; 5-8 years of product management
experience; or any combination of education and experience, which
would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience working in the managed care / healthcare insurance
industry strongly preferred.
- Incumbent will be an analytical, strategic thinker with strong
attention to detail and understanding of market.
- MBA preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired
Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been
named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more
about our company and apply, please visit us at
careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity