.NET Software Engineer
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Newforma, the leading provider of Project Information Management
software for architecture, engineering, and construction firms
worldwide is growing! Creating software that makes a difference in
the AEC industry is what drives our company. We are enhancing our
flagship enterprise product to connect with various backend, and
cloud systems in the AEC space. If you have the drive, confidence,
thirst for knowledge, desire to be challenged and technical
expertise required, wed like to see your resume.
* Work in a Microsoft development environment with C#, C++,
ASP.NET, Win32, MySQL, NUnit, Moq, document management systems, and
Microsoft Office APIs in a client-server environment deployed
across a global customer base.
* Work closely with our support staff to diagnose and fix customer
* Design, code, test, debug, and document software solutions using
appropriate processes, tools, frameworks, libraries, patterns, best
practices and standards.
* Optimize software for speed and compatibility; add features that
contribute to the product with a focus on quality.
* Ensure code and features are developed to meet requirements and
* Work in an agile environment as a member of a closely-knit Scrum
or Kanban team.
* Willingness to work outside of normal business hours, as
necessary, to accommodate support incidents.
* BS / MS in Computer Science, or similar engineering program with
4-7 years of experience delivering software to customers.
* Experience in an API-driven ecosystem, with a background in
RESTful API development and .NET-based application plugins.
* Passion for building great software applications released on a
* Strong OOD/OOP skills.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Experience with Agile lifecycle development.
* Good written and oral communication skills in English, and able
to work independently.
* Proven ability to work in an established multi-million line
* Experience with C#, Visual Studio .NET, and Microsoft
Windows-based development technologies.
Who We Are:
Newformas intuitive project information management (PIM) technology
promotes collaboration between individuals, project teams and
across the enterprise in the AECO industry. By building a more
connected project environment, Newforma optimizes the processes by
which critical information is captured, shared and managed, and
delivers a more intelligent and profoundly productive experience
for architects, designers, builders, owners, and the full
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regarding
to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability,
or national origin. Must be eligible to work in the United Stated
and pass a background check.
Keywords: Newforma, Manchester , .NET Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!