People Experience (HR) Generalist
Posted on: January 27, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:Performs human resource-related functions at a
professional level. Requires an extremely perceptive person who is
capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the
organization. This position must be sensitive to employee goodwill
as well as the business needs of Tecomet. This position focuses
primarily on the area of employee relations (from onboarding to
offboarding), talent management, and recruitment. This is
accomplished by maintaining Tecomets principles of Continuous
Improvement, Customer Driven Innovation, and a Win First
Culture.DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Continually assesses culture and engagement and develops
actions to address and align with the corporate mission, vision,
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for
assigned client groups; assists in the development and
implementation of human resource policies and procedures.
- Conducts recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance
evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling,
and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other
meetings and seminars.
- Assists in the evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of
the department in relation to established goals. Recommends new
approaches, policies, and procedures to continually improve the
efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and
compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
and benefits laws and regulations.
- Maintains all employee and applicant documentation as dictated
by governing agencies.
- Handles employee relations counseling, including Employee
Assistance Program options and exit interviewing.
- Coaches, counsels, and guides managers/team leads before
executing employee disciplinary actions.
- Participates in driving and supporting special projects with
- Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by
management as deemed appropriate.KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
- Possess a passion for the business of human resources
- Demonstrated exposure to and execution of recruitment processes
along with the ability to evaluate and select talent.
- Ability to handle all situations in a consistent, professional,
and confidential manner.
- Knowledge of Human Resource procedures, policies, and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-focused
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Possesses the ability to define problems, evaluate situations
and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with a
variety of people.
- Able to communicate respectfully with others and work in a team
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated; able to work with little
- Computer skills in Windows environment and HR tracking
- Possesses verbal, written communication, and listening
- Able to travel if requested.EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of Human Resources or Recruiting experience.
- Working knowledge and understanding of Lean principles and
tools are a strong plus.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferredTravel locally up to 25%
(Wilmington, Woburn, Manchester, NH)Tecomet , Inc is an equal
opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion
in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any
kind based on race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Tecomet, Manchester , People Experience (HR) Generalist, Human Resources , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!