Human Resources Associate
Company: Kane Partners LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Kane Partners is searching for a Human Resources Associate for
one of our premier clients in the Electronics industry. This is a
Full-Time opportunity, salary, benefits, PTO and more.
Full Job Description:
Client is looking for a Human Resources Associate that will support
day to day administrative functions to support HR functions. You
will be responsible for building and maintain relationships with
employees. As the Human Resources Associate you will be responsible
for policy interpretation, payroll, benefits, and recruitment. This
is a entry level position. This position is open to recent college
graduates with co-op experience.
- Employee relations issues, policy interpretation and
- Perform a wide variety of administrative tasks to support HR
- Assist with recruitment.
- Assist with employee requests and questions.
- Assist with the preparation of reports and documents.
- Assist with payroll, benefits, and policies.
- Build and maintain relationships with employees.
- Maintain personal records for employees.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- 1+ years of Human Resources experience.
- College graduate with co-op experience.
- 1+ years of Recruiting experience.
- ADP payroll system.
- Manufacturing or electrical background a plus.
Keywords: Kane Partners LLC, Manchester , Human Resources Associate, Human Resources , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!