Company: MAS Medical Staffing
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Looking to join an industry leading, GROWING team of motivated
sales professionals? You re in luck! We are looking for experienced
or entry level Healthcare Recruiters to join our GROWING team at
our corporate office located outside of Manchester, NH (open to
remote work at this time). Our team is made up of highly motivated,
driven self-starters, and we' re looking for the same in our next
recruiter. The ideal candidate is located in or close to the New
In this role, you will:
- Advertise job openings and source candidates
- Screen resumes and applications; conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule and conduct phone and Skype interviews
- Collect pre-employment documentation electronically and
schedule candidate for orientation
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career
fairs, online job fairs, in-house recruitment events, community
network events, etc., to identify and attract quality
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring
- Assist with other projects as needed
- You are a people person. You' re energized by meeting and
talking with new people. You go out of your way to foster
connections between people and genuinely want to help people find
- You have an innate ability to build relationships with managers
- You have strong organizational, written, and verbal
communication skills and take pride in your attention to
- You are able to prioritize tasks at hand.
- You are the type of person who' s looking for ways to learn and
- You are a pioneer who values a fun work environment and wants
to contribute to the high energy atmosphere.
- Culture: Our culture is extremely fun, exciting, and fast
paced. We work hard, but have fun while doing it. The environment
is business casual. There is a high energy level that you can feel
upon entering our office.
- Salary: Our base salary is the best in class.
- Benefits: Aside from the great people that are employed with
MAS, our benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, a
401k plan with a 4% employer match, supplemental benefits (life,
short term disability, etc.), and paid time off (holidays,
vacation, and personal time).
- Training: We pride ourselves on providing excellent training.
Managers and peers make training interactive and enjoyable. If you
have a sales mentality, our training will make you successful.
Keywords: MAS Medical Staffing, Manchester , Healthcare Recruiter, Human Resources , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!