Company: The Common Man Roadside
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Common Man Roadside is GROWING! Come join us at our brand-new
location at the TRU hotel in Manchester! We have openings for
Baristas, Cooks, Managers, Servers, and Bartenders.We know you have
lots of options when choosing a place to work, so let us tell you
what sets US apart in the Uncommon Family:
- Flexible hours and schedules, part-time or full-time!
- Opportunities for career development
- FREE shift meals, and discounts at our locations and
- Discounts on thousands of products including HP & Verizon
- Competitive benefits packages offered including health, PTO,
and 401k with company match
- Incentives that can be earned by providing exceptional service
to our guests
- We celebrate our people! Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays,
and special achievements
- Paid volunteer hours so you can DO GOOD for your
- Employee referral bonus and incentive bonuses!
Job Summary: Bartenders should strive to uphold our mission to
provide our guests with the finest dining and travel experience
that exceeds expectations and delivers sound results for our
organization while providing exceptional Common Man "Wow"
Hospitality to build guests for life. Position Responsibilities:
- Welcome each guest personally within 30 seconds.
- Make guests feel appreciated through bartender's actions.
- Serve alcohol responsibly ensuring all guests are of minimum
legal age. Should a guest reach the state where the bartender does
not feel the guest should drive ask for management.
- Work as a team with all personnel to maintain an effective
atmosphere and an efficient food and beverage service.
- Work with others to keep all areas cleaned and stocked to
company standards at all times.
- Mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks for
patrons of bar and dining room following standard recipes.
- Prepare and process guest bills accurately without error.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display
in agreement with TRU's standards.
- Wash and sterilize stemware.
- Place current bar tabs in front of guests at all times.
- Anticipate your guest's needs. Follow the half-full rule when
offering another drink. Be alert of guest signals (raising a hand,
making eye contact, etc.), and acknowledge the guest to let them
know the bartender will be right with them.
- Learn guests' names, occupations and favorite drinks.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Required Skills / Abilities:
- Ability to walk, stand, and bend for extended periods of
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, engaging personality with professional
- Ability to carry dishes or trays of food without dropping
- Exceptional active listening and communication skills
- Strong task and time management abilities
- Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other restaurant
- Must be able to work nights and weekends and Holidays.
- Maintain all relevant certification, including but not limited
- This job operates behind the bar and may be working in close
proximity to co-workers. The noise level in the work environment
can be loud. - - Qualifications:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Bartender license from certification course preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have basic math skills to accurately process checks and
- Be 18 years of age or older
Keywords: The Common Man Roadside, Manchester , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...