Company: The Common Man Roadside
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Common Man Roadside is HIRING! Come join our exciting team, we
have lots of opportunities open - we are looking for cooks,
cashiers, baristas, and managers! We know you have lots of options
when choosing a place to work, so let us tell you what sets US
apart in the Uncommon Family:
- Flexible hours and schedules, part-time or full-time!
- Opportunities for career development
- No experience necessary, we will train the right
- FREE shift meals, and discounts at our locations and
- Discounts on thousands of products including HP & Verizon
- Competitive benefits packages offered including health, PTO,
and 401k with company match
- Incentives that can be earned by providing exceptional service
to our guests
- We celebrate our people! Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays,
and special achievements
- Paid volunteer hours so you can DO GOOD for your
- Employee referral bonus and incentive bonuses!Our company
minimum for full-time employees is $15/hour.**Starting pay for
full-time cooks is $17/hour** -Actual payrate is dependent on
Cooks strive to uphold our mission to provide our guests with the
finest dining and travel experience that exceeds expectations and
delivers sound results for our organization while providing
exceptional Common Man "Wow" Hospitality to build guests for
Position Responsibilities: -
- Sets up and breaks down work stations
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment
- Cooks and prepares food according to production guidelines and
- Learn methods of food preparation, cooking times, and portion
sizes to ensure food is prepared in approved manner
- Weigh, measure, - and prepare food items according to spec
- Ensure food is stored at the appropriate temperature for the
appropriate length of time and follows all food safety
- Adhere to weekly/monthly cleaning schedules as posted by
- Completion of any task requested by a supervisor or member of
the C-Man Management Team.
- Performs other duties as assignedRequired Skills / Abilities: -
- The ability to safely operate all kitchen equipment
- Requires frequent lifting/transporting hot food items, ability
to work inside kitchen area, interact with heated equipment, steam,
and other at-risk conditions.
- Involves repetitive motion. Must be able to stand for long
periods of time.
- Must be able to kneel, squat, bend and reach to stock
- Must be able to lift/ carry packages up to thirty pounds.
- Requires work with hot, sharps and potentially other dangerous
- The ability to read and follow recipes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Keywords: The Common Man Roadside, Manchester , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...