Assistant Store Manager
Company: Rite Aid
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Assistant Store Manager (Operations)
Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your
Become a Rite Aid Assistant Store Manager over Operations,
As an Assistant Store Manager over Operations, you are responsible
for day-to-day operations, care, and service provided to our
customer & patients. Your purpose is to lead your store to success
through mentoring, coaching, and optimizing processes. Your
experience in training, performance management, and financials are
paramount to being successful in this role.
Why you will THRIVE here:
You love to help people.
You are a natural leader who builds solid professional
You enjoy motivating those around you, and you're good at it.
You consistently exceed people's expectations.
You are passionate about providing top-notch customer service.
You have a keen sense for optimizing processes.
Day-in-the-Life of an Assistant Store Manager (Operations):
- Assist the Store Manager with the operation of your store to
- Lead associates through the execution of company business
objectives to drive sales, prevent shrink, be profitable, and
provide a superior customer experience.
- Receive merchandise deliveries from vendors and Rite Aid
- Coach and develop your team to demonstrate, model and encourage
Rite Aid's core values to both internal and external customers and
- Conduct regular counts to ensure accurate perpetual
- Manually order product to meet customer needs.
- Analyze operating reports and make recommendations for
improvement. Utilize scheduling software to complete the associate
- Ensure the store opens and closes at the appropriate time.
- Ensure proper procedures are followed for cash transactions and
Education and/or Experience
H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
What's in it for you?
In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our
employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time
off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the
moment you join our team, we provide an environment that inspires
and motivates you to work here and reach your full potential. We
support personal growth and celebrate achievements. We dedicate
ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is
easy, exciting, and engaging.
Apply to become a Rite Aid Assistant Store Manager (Operations) and
thrive with us today!
Keywords: Rite Aid, Manchester , Assistant Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!