BARTENDER- NH Fisher Cats
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Levy Sector Position Title: BartenderWe Make Applying Easy! Want
to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and
search requisition ID number 957797.The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Diversity of thought and inclusion
for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your
journey with us today! Are you looking for a job with competitive
wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great
team? We're hiring! From the stadium to the head table, Levy
leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable
service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable
experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen,
Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage,
and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and
Restaurant venues across the country. For more information on what
we are about as a company, check us out by following the link
below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/Positions at this
location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by
law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be
asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum
business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally
recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be
considered. Job SummarySummary: Prepares and serves beverages to
guests in bar area in a friendly, courteous and timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to state, federal and corporate liquor regulations
pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated
- Sets up assigned bars; requisitions and stocks all beer, wine,
spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments,
glassware, ice and produce.
- Maintains stock, prepares, cures and stores all fresh fruit and
vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables to ensure product
- Greets guests in a courteous, friendly manner.
- Takes and/or processes orders for drinks; mixes, garnishes and
presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes; practices
prudent portion control.
- Checks guests at the bar for proper identification.
- Detects and acts upon guest inebriation as trained.
Demonstrates knowledge of liquor laws.
- Receives cash from guests, makes change, verifies validity of
charges, records charges and ensures vouchers are properly
- Locks up and stores all beverage product, food, equipment
items, deposits and cash drops; secures bank.
- Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety
standards; keeps work area clean and organized.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display
in the bar area.
- Washes and sterilizes stemware.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Apply to Levy today!Levy is
a member of Compass Group USAClick here to Learn More about the
Compass Story (http://www.compass-usa.com/our-story/) Compass Group
is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law.Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance ProgramReq ID: 957797Levy Sector NH Fisher
Cats HALEY S GEYER [[req_classification]]
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Manchester , BARTENDER- NH Fisher Cats, Hospitality & Tourism , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!