Service Concierge - Mercedes-Benz of Manchester
Company: Howard Pontiac-Gmc Inc
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Mercedes-Benz of Manchester is part of fast growing Group 1
Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add
a qualified Service Concierge to our team.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the
* Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
* 401(k) plan with company match
* Paid Time-Off
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
* Professional work environment, with job training and advancement
Duties include (not limited to)
* Work closely with the Serivce Director to ensure all customer
issues and concerns are resolved promptly.
* Assist with meeting and greeting service customers promptly in a
professional and courteous manner.
* Engage with customers waiting for their vehicles in the customer
* Make daily CSI follow up outnound phone calls to insure great
* CSI Reporting - Work with managers to assist customers who have
* Work closely with the service drive team to ensure things run
efficiently including customer loaner cars and rental cars
* Insure customers are informed of their service needs while
* Make daily observations of service department and report to
Service Director and General Manager daily/weekly.
* Oversee customer contact reports given to ASM's for follow
* Discuss ideas with Service Director which would help improve the
overall service department.
* Assist Managers with anything required to improve the customer
experience at the dealership.
* Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the company's vision,
mission and values in all interactions with customers, co-workers
You will need..
* Good organiziational skills
* Prior customer service experience preferred.
* Outgoing personality/forward facing
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Hospitality experience
* Ability to multitask
* Professional appearance and work ethic.
* Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
* Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that offers a team environment,
great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency,
professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for
you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in
automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
* All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include:
background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Howard Pontiac-Gmc Inc, Manchester , Service Concierge - Mercedes-Benz of Manchester, Hospitality & Tourism , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!