Elliot - Licensed Nursing Assistant - CICU - Nights
Company: Solution Health
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Come work at the best place to give and receive care!---Job
Description: -Licensed Nursing Assistant CICUWho We Are:The Cardiac
Intermediate Care Unit (CICU) is a 47-bed unit with an average
census of 46-47 patients. - We have 149 employees on the unit, and
we specialize in cardiac/telemetry, S/P catheter, pacer, ICD,
stroke & seizure, GI bleed, sepsis, and med/surg overflow. The CICU
has Nurse to patient ratios of 1:4 and LNA to patient ratios of
1:10 depending on the census.About the Job:The CICU Licensed
Nursing Assistant functions as an integral member of the care
delivery team by providing direct and indirect patient care under
the direction of a RN and within the scope of practice of a
Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA). Assists patients with activities
of daily living, provides for personal care, emotional support and
performs more complex clinical skills under the direction of an
RN.What You'll Do:
- Models Elliot Essentials behavior with patients, peers and all
other members of the health care team.
- Performs or assists patients in the completion of activities of
- Utilizes basic knowledge of growth and development to provide
age-specific patient care.
- Provides basic support to patients and families in response to
identified psychosocial needs and cultural and religious
- Performs clinical tasks within the scope of LNA practice, in
accordance with policies and procedures of the Elliot Health
- Reports all observations, symptoms, deviations from normal, and
changes in patient's condition to the Registered Nurse
- Assists others in performing selected patient care activities
or tasks as appropriate.
- Documents in selected areas of the medical record, as
appropriate, according to policies and procedures and scope of
- Follows all infection prevention/universal precautions policies
- Incorporates safety principles, policies and procedures into
- Ensures confidentiality of all patient, employee, legal,
budget, and company matters. Maintains patient privacy and
- Performs designated direct and indirect patient care, clerical
and environmental duties as assigned or directed.
- Demonstrate and apply effective communication skills: verbal,
written, visual and listening.
- Demonstrate ability to work with others
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team member
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of growth and development and
awareness of age-appropriate careWho You Are:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of current experience in an acute care
setting required. Must be at a clinical level that reflects
proficiency and in-depth knowledge of nursing practice.
- Current New Hampshire, Nursing Assistant License required.
- BLS authorization preferred or obtained within 90 days of date
of hire.Why You'll Love Us:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits starting the 1st of the month
following start date
- Accrued Earned Time
- 403b with matching (fully vested) and discretionary annual core
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $4,000/year for full time coded
employees over 30 hours/week
- Nursing Student Loan Paydown Program up to $20,000
- Sign on Bonus Eligible
- Miscellaneous Benefits - Pet Insurance, Legal Services, Vendor
Discounts#SMBWork Shift: -7:00pm - 7:30am, EOWSolutionHealth is an
Equal Opportunity Employer, please see our EEO policy [url for EEO
Keywords: Solution Health, Manchester , Elliot - Licensed Nursing Assistant - CICU - Nights, Healthcare , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!