Elliot Health System - Food Services Associate Senior - Cafeteria - Per Diem
Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Come work at the best place to give and receive care!?Job
Description: About the Job:The Food Services Associate Senior
performs a variety of duties relating to the provision of meals and
nourishment for patients and customers. The Food Services Associate
Senior would be responsible for organizing, setting up, and
providing customer service at a variety of stations, including the
salad, sandwich deli area, the grill area, the steam station, and
the pizza station. The Food Services Associate Senior would also
take part in cashiering duties, serving customers, dish washing,
and other clean up duties.What Youll Do:
- Responsible for meeting Manchester Board of Health, State and
- Follow proper food handling techniques using HACCP standards.
Record food and food storage temperatures as required.
- Operate and safely use all types of food service production
- Set up production equipment for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Ensure that all items needed for the area are ready and available.
Stock items as needed.
- Use a variety of kitchen utensils and equipment including
slicers, mixers, blenders, grill, toaster, cash register,
processors, and frappe machine to maintain a level of customer
- Ensure that all cooking equipment and utensils used are
inspected and maintained for cleanliness and proper operation.
Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Ensure that all foods prepared meet existing standards for
quality, freshness, taste, and appearance, and that all required
sanitary levels are maintained throughout the food preparation
- Alert supervisor to problems and needs concerning equipment and
food supplies. Detect and report spoiled or unattractive food,
defective supplies, equipment or other unusual conditions.
- Use FIFO standards when utilizing food supplies.Who You Are:
- Someone who exercises care in the operation and use of
equipment and reference materials.
- Someone who is able to proceed independently, following
standard practices for routine procedures, and refer questions or
problems to supervisor.
- Someone who can establish and maintain effective communications
and positive working relationships within the department, with
other employees, and the public.Qualifications:
- Education: High school diploma or a GED is strongly
- Experience: 1-2 years of patient, customer service experience
- Certification/Licensure: Serve Safe Certification preferred.Why
Youll Love Us:
- Health, dental, prescription, and vision coverage for full-time
& part-time employees
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Competitive pay and earned time accrual plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and career advancement opportunities
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Supplemental benefits, including access to the Welliot Health
CenterAnd !#DMOWork Shift: Variable schedule and
shiftSolutionHealth is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Panera Bread, Manchester , Elliot Health System - Food Services Associate Senior - Cafeteria - Per Diem, Healthcare , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!