Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Earn an hourly wage as high as $44 an hour as a Licensed Nursing
Assistant (LNA) in the Manchester, NH area, and work the flexible
schedule you've always wanted. But there's more. At IntelyCare, you
would also be a W2 employee with the stability, support, and
benefits that you don't get as a 1099 nurse.
The nurses who founded IntelyCare knew these things were necessary
for nursing professionals like themselves. That's why they created
an app to give you the ultimate flexibility in scheduling and real
work-life balance that you get to control. Use the app to pick the
exact shifts that complement your lifestyle at any of our partner
facilities in your area.
Need a day off? No prior approval is needed so go ahead and take
that ski trip at McIntyre or catch the New Hampshire Fisher Cats
for a midweek game at the Northeast Delta Dental Stadium . With
IntelyCare you can have a fulfilling career and a balanced life.
Read on to see more perks that come with joining the IntelyCare
- Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) hourly pay range: $21-$44 (25%
higher than average)
- Get paid daily or weekly
- Workers' comp, malpractice insurance, and taxes paid for by
- Access shifts and manage other job needs through our free
- Choose your preferred facilities and shifts (weekends/weekdays,
- Overtime, hazard, and holiday pay, plus travel bonuses
- Eligibility for health, dental and vision coverage (qualifying
family members included)
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- App-based continuing education and training opportunities at no
- Free company merch, including IntelyCare scrubs and water
Want to hear more about our company directly from the nurse
professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our
"IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with
"IntelyCare is the best job I've ever had. The pay is better than
any other full time job I've had in the past, and I have the
freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my
own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare
allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for
school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked
for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the
employees. At IntelyCare, there's no pressure to pick up shifts, we
get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the
variety of facilities in my area."
- Providing nursing care in post-acute care facilities in your
- Helping residents perform activities of daily living (ADLs),
such as toileting, grooming, and personal hygiene
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse, altering
supervisor to any abnormal readings
- Serving meals and assisting residents with feeding when
- Changing linens, sanitizing surfaces, and performing other
tasks to help maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Observing residents on an ongoing basis, alerting nurses to any
concerns or emergencies
- Serving as a go-between for residents and healthcare staff, and
communicating with family members and other visitors
- Moving residents safely and comfortably to and from exam
tables, beds, and wheelchairs, repositioning them when
- Staying engaged with residents and offering companionship
Qualifications and Skills
- Current New Hampshire Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)
- Basic understanding of medical terms and nursing care
- Effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and appropriate bedside manner
Ready For a Job That Finally Works For You?
We get it: You love your profession, but need balance in your life.
If you're ready for a Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) job with
real benefits and the flexibility to choose your shifts and
workplaces, we'd love to hear from you. See what work-life balance
can look like for you by joining the team of nursing professionals
ranked #1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: IntelyCare, Manchester , Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA), Healthcare , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!