LPN - Home Health
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Home Health opening in Manchester, New Hampshire. This and other
lpn/lvn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a LPN - Home
Health to join our amazing team.Details of the LPN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 10/10/2022
- Salary: $1500.00 - $1846.60 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 5x8 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the LPN:
- Assess and deliver care within the scope of your educational
preparation and knowledge within the comfort of the patient's
- Perform ongoing periodic system assessment and data collection
in a systematic manner, focusing on: psychological, psychosocial,
cultural spiritual and cognitive status; nutrition; pain;
patient/family education; family involvement and patient advocacy;
patient and patient's equipment need.Qualifications for the LPN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Practical Nurse (LPN) with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current Home Health experience as a
- Current BLS/BCLS and/or ACLS Certifications.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the LPN opening and one of our dedicated
recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keyphrases: home health nurse jobs, home health nursing jobs, home
health aide jobs, home care nursing jobs, home care nurse jobs,
home care aide jobs
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Manchester , LPN - Home Health, Healthcare , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!