RN/LPN All Shifts- Per Diem
Company: The RiverWoods Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Overview: RN and LPN- Per Diem RiverWoods Manchester is seeking
Per Diem RN and LPN staff for all shifts to provide direct resident
care in a team- focused environment where our residents are at the
heart of what we do. Responsibilities:
- Performs professional duties in accordance with facility
policies/procedures and standards of professional practice, State
of New Hampshire Nurse Practice Act, OBRA and HIPAA.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team members to formulate
individualized resident care plans. Updates care plans as
necessary. Participates in Resident Care Plan Meetings.
- Institutes care protocols as indicated including: falls
prevention, safety and elopement, behavior management, weight
management, skin integrity, bowel/bladder management, infection
control guidelines (Standard Precautions), and pain assessment and
- Assesses and documents changes in residents' physical or mental
status and reports findings to the primary care physician and
treatment team. Provides complete clinical data to facilitate
- Provides leadership and direction for direct caregivers.
Prepares daily assignments and delegates workload appropriately.
Supervises direct care through observation and evaluation of direct
- Establishes positive working relationships with team members,
residents and family members in order to facilitate open, direct
- Obtains, administers and documents medications and treatments
given to residents following professional guidelines and Nursing
department policies. Inventories and maintains locked system for
- Supports, creates, and maintains a positive culture for team
members and residents Benefits:
- Wellness Programs
- On-site fitness opportunities
- Employee meal program
- Education assistance Qualifications:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree or Diploma from an
accredited college, University or nursing school.
- Long term care facility and specialized knowledge of nursing
care of the elderly and rehabilitative nursing is preferred.
- Must hold a registered nursing (RN) license within the State of
- Certified in intravenous administration preferred.
- Must maintain CEU's annually.
- CPR is required. Make a difference while making a living in an
award-winning independent retirement community where your work
helps change lives for the better every day. You will have the
opportunity to create connections and provide support with our
residents.RiverWoods is committed to providing the highest level of
service and care to our residents and team members. In an effort to
do this all employees would be required to be vaccinated against
Keywords: The RiverWoods Group, Manchester , RN/LPN All Shifts- Per Diem, Healthcare , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!