RN/LPN Full Time 11p to 7am
Company: The RiverWoods Group
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Overview: RN/LPN ( 11pm - 7am FT40 ) RiverWoods Manchester is
currently seeking a full-time RN/LPN to join our team for a Full
Time 40 hour a week role working overnights. This person will be
responsible to provide direct resident care in a team-focused
environment where our residents are at the heart of what we do.
- Competitive Pay! Final Rates determined by Licensure and years
- Low Resident to Staff Ratios
- Medical and Dental Insurance, after 30 days of employment
- 403(b) Retirement plan with a company match
- Earned Time off, start at 15 days
- 6 Paid Holidays, 2 Personal Days
- Wellness Programs
- On-site fitness opportunities
- Employee meal program
- Education assistance Responsibilities:
- Performs professional duties in accordance with facility
policies/procedures and standards of professional practice, State
of New Hampshire Nurse Practice Act, OBRA and HIPAA.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team members to formulate
individualized resident care plans. Updates care plans as
necessary. Participates in Resident Care Plan Meetings.
- Institutes care protocols as indicated including: falls
prevention, safety and elopement, behavior management, weight
management, skin integrity, bowel/bladder management, infection
control guidelines (Standard Precautions), and pain assessment and
- Assesses and documents changes in residents' physical or mental
status and reports findings to the primary care physician and
treatment team. Provides complete clinical data to facilitate
- Provides leadership and direction for direct caregivers.
Prepares daily assignments and delegates workload appropriately.
Supervises direct care through observation and evaluation of direct
- Establishes positive working relationships with team members,
residents and family members in order to facilitate open, direct
- Obtains, administers and documents medications and treatments
given to residents following professional guidelines and Nursing
department policies. Inventories and maintains locked system for
- Supports, creates, and maintains a positive culture for team
members and residents Qualifications:
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree or Diploma from an
accredited college, University or nursing school.
- Long term care facility and specialized knowledge of nursing
care of the elderly and rehabilitative nursing is preferred.
- Must hold a registered nursing (RN, LPN) license within the
State of New Hampshire. Certified in intravenous administration
preferred. Must maintain CEU's annually. CPR is required.
RiverWoods is committed to providing the highest level of service
and care to our residents and team members. In an effort to do this
all employees would be required to be vaccinated against
COVID-19For assistance with your application call 603.658.1541 or
email email@example.com directly.RiverWoods Group: Northern New
England's Largest Family of CCRCsThree Communities, One Philosophy:
Providing Community and Peace of Mind Since 1994, every day we
honor our founding premise: we are here to make things better.
Everyone who works here, who serves on our board, who comes to live
at one of our communities is connected to this concept. We are
about making things better for people, every day. We believe that
growing older should enhance, not diminish, the opportunity for a
productive and rewarding life.
Keywords: The RiverWoods Group, Manchester , RN/LPN Full Time 11p to 7am, Healthcare , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!