Licensed Nursing Assistant - Wound Center
Company: Elliot Hospital
Posted on: May 10, 2022
- POSITION SUMMARY, per diem
- Functions as an integral member of the care delivery team by
providing direct and indirect patient care under the direction of a
RN and within the scope of practice of a Licensed Nursing Assistant
(LNA). Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides
for personal care, emotional support and performs more complex
clinical skills under the direction of an RN.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Models Elliot Essentials behavior with patients, peers and all
other members of the health care team.
- Performs or assists patients in the completion of activities of
- Utilizes basic knowledge of growth and development to provide
age-specific patient care.
- Provides basic support to patients and families in response to
identified psycho social needs and cultural and religious
- Performs clinical tasks within the scope of LNA practice, in
accordance with policies and procedures of the Elliot Health
- Reports all observations, symptoms, deviations from normal, and
changes in patient s condition to the Registered Nurse
- Assists others in performing selected patient care activities
or tasks as appropriate.
- Documents in selected areas of the medical record, as
appropriate, according to policies and procedures and scope of
- Follows all infection prevention/universal precautions policies
- Incorporates safety principles, policies and procedures into
- Ensures confidentiality of all patient, employee, legal,
budget, and company matters. Maintains patient privacy and
- Performs designated direct and indirect patient care, clerical
and environmental duties as assigned or directed.
- REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrate and apply effective communication skills: verbal,
written, visual and listening.
- Demonstrate ability to work with others
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team member
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of growth and development and
awareness of age-appropriate care
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: None required.
- Certification/Licensure: Current Nursing Assistant License in
the State of New Hampshire required. BLS authorization preferred or
obtained within 90 days of date of hire.
- Software/Hardware: N/A
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS
Keywords: Elliot Hospital, Manchester , Licensed Nursing Assistant - Wound Center, Healthcare , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!