REGISTERED NURSE - Elliot 1 Day Surgery Center
Company: Elliot 1 Day Surgery Center
Posted on: May 9, 2022
- POSITION SUMMARY
- Delivers care to patients and families with needs ranging from
basic to complex utilizing the nursing process. Creates a
therapeutic and caring environment for patient and families.
Practices in a manner consistent with the Elliot Hospital
Interprofessional Practice model; the ANA s Social Policy
Statement, Scope and Standards of Practice, and the Nursing Code of
Ethics; and relevant specialty standards of practice.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Innovation & Inspiration
- Embraces and promotes change to support optimal patient
outcomes and an effective professional practice environment.
- Collaboration & Continuity in Caring
- Involves patient/family in goal setting and planning, and
communicates that plan of care to patient and family for input; and
to colleagues to ensure seamless care across shifts and
- Demonstrates accountability for continued professional growth
- Demonstrates accountability for own role in smooth operations
- Demonstrates the ability to recognize and manage rapidly
- Respect & Role Modeling
- Utilizes current evidence and relevant national/specialty
standards to guide practice and/or performance and identifies areas
- Demonstrates competent clinical practice utilizing clinical
decision making and critical thinking skills.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Licensure: New Hampshire Registered Nurse or Compact State
Registered Nurse License.
- Technical Certification: Ability to obtain BLS qualification
during orientation period and maintain during employment. ACLS
- Professional Certification: Nurses are expected to pursue
professional certification upon eligibility or within three years
of entering the specialty practice.
- Software/ Hardware: Ability to advance basic computer skills as
the health system adds new systems or performs upgrades to existing
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Schedule: Work schedule may include 8-12 hours per day with
weekend/holiday coverage based on individual unit needs. Personnel
are expected to cover for absences by rotating, working extra
shifts, or use of on-call as needed. Nursing personnel are assigned
to one area upon employment, but may be required to assume
assignments in other areas to meet patient needs.
Keywords: Elliot 1 Day Surgery Center, Manchester , REGISTERED NURSE - Elliot 1 Day Surgery Center, Healthcare , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!