Cytotechnologist ***8K SIGN ON***
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Generalist opening in Manchester, New Hampshire. This and other
medical lab technician jobs brought to you by
Position Summary and Responsibilities: Analyze and interpret
cellular changes caused by disease processes. Prepare samples of
microscopic examination by processing and staining clinical
gynecological and non-gynecological specimens. Perform thorough
microscopic examination of the slides to detect and interpret
cellular changes, document initial findings, and route to
cytopathologist for final diagnosis when necessary. Assist
clinician colleagues with slide preparation during fine needle
aspiration procedures and perform on-site adequacy assessments as
needed. Participate and assist in research and development
activities. Mentor and teach all aspects of cytology to residents,
medical students, fellows, and new cytotechnologists. Actively
participate in compliance and quality management activities on a
daily basis. Perform other duties as required or assigned. The
successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- FNA ROSE experience required; telecytology experience
- Ability to perform mentally demanding tasks and multi-task in a
- Proficiency with computer entry/retrieval of lab results.
- In-depth knowledge of anatomy; histology; benign and abnormal
cytology of all body sites.
- Ability to utilize independent judgment and provide
patient-focused care in a clinical setting through the accurate
microscopic evaluation of cases.
- Experience performing 10% quality control review of negative
- Position requires knowledge of various complex laboratory
techniques and procedures. *External applicants only and certain
conditions apply REF:LT
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Manchester , Cytotechnologist ***8K SIGN ON***, Healthcare , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!