RN- COVID TESTING
Company: A-Line Staffing Solutions
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Registered Nurse's needed for a Major Covid Initiative!
Outstanding opportunities for newer grads or seasoned veterans!
Want to make a difference in the world we live in right now? This
is your chance! Looking for a great RN's or Registered Nurses to
help out on the screening of patients. Don't miss out on these
- Covid Testing Initiative
- 3 weekdays and every other wknd, M-F 10 hours Sat 8 hours Sun 7
- Average will be 37-38 hours per week (If you can travel to more
than one location you can get up to 38-40 hours)
- Competitive Pay Rates!
- INSTANT HIRES! Looking to make decisions as early as this
weekend, start dates will be in coming weeks! Duties
- The Registered Nurse will conduct all activities related to
screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR,
insurance verification, point of care test specimen
collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate
patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
- Additional responsibilities include maintaining infection
control and lab processing requirements.
- Testing location will be based at locations both inside and
outside the store.
- Required PPE will be available as appropriate.
- Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced
- Although the role is assigned to one particular location,
travel may be required to nearby locations based on screening
- Training and orientation will be provided prior to start. Job
- Must have clear and active RN License in state Don't Miss Out
on these RN Opportunities! Please apply now! Samantha Eelbode /
586-710-7955 / SEelbode@alinestaffing.com
Keywords: A-Line Staffing Solutions, Manchester , RN- COVID TESTING, Healthcare , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!