Certified Electrophysiology Lab Technologist - EP Lab, Full Time, Days
Company: Catholic Medical Center
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Under the general directions of the Director, Cardiac Diagnostic
and Interventional Cath and EP Labs, and the direct supervision of
the Manager, Electrophysiology Labs, within established Medical
Center and departmental policies and procedures, the incumbent
performs the following functions:
* Prepares and sets up equipment needed for all procedures.
* Sets up, operates, maintains and troubleshoots all technical
equipment. This includes RF generator systems, ultrasound systems,
recording system, 3-D mapping systems and device programmers.
* Assists in ECG, IEGM interpretations.
* ICD, PPM interrogation and programming, when applicable.
* Patient prep, set up for various procedures applying ECG, defib
pads, patches for 3-D mapping systems when applicable, and other
equipment when necessary.
* Scrubs and assists physician during various procedures.
* Sets up procedure table and rooms between procedures.
* Room circulation duties.
* Maintains equipment cleanliness.
* Procures supplies from other areas and assists in stocking
* Assists nurses with general care of patients and data
* Transports patients as needed.
* Participants in Inventory management.
* Provides emergency care.
* Sheath removal and apply pressure for venous and arterial
* Performs similar or related duties as needed.
* Generally, Monday through Friday day shift, 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM,
four days per week and overtime as needed.
* Associates degree or equivalent in health, science, nursing,
* Graduate from certified radiological school.
* One year experience working in an EP Lab OR
* One to two year's experience in an invasive cardiac /vascular
setting preferred OR
* BLS certified. If not BLS certified, must obtain BLS
certification prior to completion of orientation, not to exceed 21
days from date of hire with Catholic Medical Center. Must maintain
BLS throughout employment.
* ACLS certified. If not ACLS, certified must have the ability to
obtain ACLS certification during orientation period and maintain
* HRS or RCES certification preferred OR
* Certified Radiological Technologist (ARRT)
* HRS or RCES certification within 2 years hire date.
* Current State of New Hampshire Medical Imaging and Radiation
Keywords: Catholic Medical Center, Manchester , Certified Electrophysiology Lab Technologist - EP Lab, Full Time, Days, Healthcare , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!