Emergency Medical Technician
Company: Global Medical Response
Posted on: January 9, 2022
More Information about this Job: Emergency Medical
Technician-Basic (EMT-B) IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME or
PART-TIME OpportunitiesWe're hiring Emergency Medical Technicians
(EMTs) that will respond to emergency and non-emergency requests
for medical assistance and deliver high-quality care, treatment,
and customer service to patients. Responsibilities:
- EMTs p rovide an assessment of patients, determine necessary
care, and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate
medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition, and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients.
- Use appropriate skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office
equipment, and tools.
- EMTs o perate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable
company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation
of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
EMTs. Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- State Driver's License
- State EMT or NREMT certification
- CPR/BLS certification
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare is preferred Why
Choose AMR ? AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family
of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical
care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation
services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the
world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the
core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check
out our comprehensive benefit options at
GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .#EMSJOBS_SE EEO Statement:
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: Global Medical Response, Manchester , Emergency Medical Technician, Healthcare , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!