Company: Springhill Suites Manchester Airport
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Springhill Suites Manchester
975 Perimeter Rd
Manchester , NH 0 3103
The Operations Manager is responsible for planning and directing
operations to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Assist the General Manager with managing the Front Office
operation; in addition to providing support to other departments in
the hotel (F&B, Housekeeping and Engineering)
- Provide strong lobby presence to assist front desk agents and
- Provide all aspects of shift coverage in F&B operations as
- Balance the hotel room type inventory
- Ensure all areas of the lobby, Mezzanine level and F&B
operations are functioning to Paramount standards (e.g.
cleanliness, guest only in authorized areas, bathroom cleanliness,
outdoor cleanliness and conditions, elevator cleanliness and
functionality, Signage standards)
- Monitor and action Nor 1 upsell program
- Handle guest's special requests and customer complaints during
- Perform all other front desk duties and responsibilities.
- Investigate and handle complaints, disturbances, emergencies,
etc. during shift
- Manage Employee Payroll, track attendance ADP, time edits, and
conduct call-arounds for OT as needed
- Coach, train, counsel hourly associates and administer discipline
- Perform some Night Audit functions, able to review all Night
Audit related functions and able to produce Night Audit
- Prepare, copy, and distribute reports as required.
- Handle special guest requests.
- Attend and contribute to periodic meetings to maintain favorable
working relationships among employees and promote maximum morale,
productivity, and efficiency.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Participate in M.O.D. coverage as required.
Keywords: Springhill Suites Manchester Airport, Manchester , Operations Manager, Executive , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!