Senior Director, Sourcing Management and Governance
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Senior Director, Sourcing Management and Governance Comcast
brings together the best in media and technology. We drive
innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online
experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety
of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast. JOB DESCRIPTION Job
SummaryResponsible for developing and overseeing the approach and
execution of the strategic supplier relationship management
function. Interfaces and incorporates the strategic suppliers into
the Comcast organization while monitoring their ongoing
performance. Interacts with key leaders in the Comcast organization
dealing with all aspects of sourced services as these services
impact each area, as well as with key leaders from the suppliers.
Provides leadership and direction for multiple functional areas.
Manages professionals at manager, supervisor and professional
levels. Ensures appropriate resources to achieve financial and
business objectives. Influences, shapes and integrates strategy for
functional area(s).Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Partners with interdepartmental and CARE leaders & Partners to
forecast, appraise and report operating results in terms of
performance against plan.
- Develops programs and systems to support strategic
- Participate in and oversee the development of processes and
organizational capability to execute supplier contract and
- Monitor strategic suppliers' performance. Manage (with
suppliers), design and administer Comcast surveys and other
feedback processes. Conduct service level reviews with Comcast
responsible service leaders.
- Manage the contractual aspects with the suppliers, contract and
relationship management team, outsourced governance services
relationship and strategic supplier relationships.
- Interact within functional area to ensure that tactics and
sourcing related activities address Comcast's needs. Provide
feedback to supplier on key supplier performances and facilitate
supplier review sessions.
- Assure supplier and Comcast compliance with contract terms and
conditions, commitments and notifications. Monitor and approve the
quality of the relationship between Comcast and its suppliers.
Manage supplier performance audits (regulatory, technical,
security, risk etc.).
- Interact with various personnel within functional area or
business unit to manage the audit of the suppliers to assure
compliance to all contractual provisions. Ensure resolution of
escalated issues with suppliers.
- Oversee management of the Comcast supplier Governance Library
(contracts, minutes, issue logs, SLA results etc.) for all
- Establish, manage and coach team to clear objectives and
performance expectations. Attract, motivate, develop and retain
highly skills workforce.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.Employees at all
levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications.Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We
will consider all qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or
any other basis protected by applicable law.
EducationBachelor's DegreeWhile possessing the stated degree is
preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some
combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive
related professional experience.Relevant Work Experience10 Years
+Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to
compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality - to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers
site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Manchester , Senior Director, Sourcing Management and Governance, Executive , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!