Director, Restructuring - Advisory
Posted on: November 21, 2022
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business
challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll
Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest
technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just
answers-in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds
and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting,
including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll,
you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work
environment that empowers you to excel. The Duff & Phelps, a Kroll
business restructuring practice serves as a financial advisor to
companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other
interested parties in distressed situations across virtually every
industry and every situation. At Kroll, your work will help deliver
clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk, and
transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Work with the current management teams for
Manchester Advisory which focus upon non-formal restructuring and
advisory assignments across The United Kingdom, including:
- Independent Business Reviews ("IBR's")
- Short-term cash flow modelling
- Long-term integrated forecast appraisals
- Pre-lending reviews
- Options reviews
- Contingency planning
- HMRC Time To Pay Arrangements
- Accelerated M&A
- Stakeholder management
- Debt refinancing
- Prepare and provide reports to Managing Directors where
appropriate, delegating tasks as required to other members of the
team and ensuring their timely completion.
- Undertake the supervision of the detailed financial analysis of
statutory accounts, management information, short term cash flow
forecasts and longer-term integrated forecast models, including the
identification of key trends and performance drivers.
- Assume responsibility for stakeholder management, client
relations and liaise with clients, clients' employees, agents and
solicitors as necessary.
- Ensure all timescales are met and dealt with as
- With the assistance of clients and historic financial
information, create forecasts in Microsoft Excel and other
financial forecast programs.
- Provide guidance, motivation, mentoring and assistance to the
team, assisting them with their training and progression in Duff &
Phelps and undertake appraisals and other actions as required.
- Assist in the preparation of tenders for new work and lender
panels liaising with other offices and service lines as
- Review Information Memorandums and liaise with potential
purchasers in accelerated M&A transactions.
- Promote the business and services of Duff & Phelps by
developing, hosting and attending marketing events and seminars and
presentations by other professionals and clients.
- Adhere to Duff & Phelps's systems, policy requirements and
relevant Health & Safety policy. REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience assuming direct responsibility for advisory cases
running the assignments from the initial client meeting through to
final review stage.
- Previous experience of being responsible for ensuring quality
control, managing recoveries, billings, career development and
- The successful candidate will be an integral part of the firms
continued growth and should therefore have strong business
development skills and personal network. The successful candidate
will also be required to assist in the production of tender
documents, undertaking sector analysis and support and develop
other marketing initiatives as applicable.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a senior managerial
role within an advisory team at a top 20 UK accountancy practice or
equivalent and will have a strong academic background, including
relevant accounting qualification. Insolvency qualifications and
experience would also be beneficial but are not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help
represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams. In order to be
considered for a position, you must formally apply via
careers.kroll.com. Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and
diversity, and recruits people based on merit. #LI-VH1
Keywords: Kroll, Manchester , Director, Restructuring - Advisory, Executive , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!