Director of Materials
Company: Sanmina Corporation
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Category (For Job Seekers) Materials/Planning/Procurement/SCM
Location H3401 - Plant 9 Manchester NH - Manchester, NH 03103 US
Job Description Director of MaterialsDirect,train and reportall
aspects of materials flowtomaintain control and accuracy over all
including all transactions, procurement, planning, scheduling,
costs, warehouse, receiving, and shipping
to ensure customer orders are fulfilled on time.Develop and manage
Nature of Duties:
- Implement and monitorcross-functional, fully integrated
planning process that incorporates make vs buy, capacity planning,
scheduling, inventory, material and associated cost elementsfor
multiple plants in Division.
- Monitor plant levelcontrolsof all Materials activities.
- Monitoranalysis of customer demand, sales forecasts and
historical material usage, plant and machine capacity, etc. to
manage build to order and build to forecast plans.
- Implement and train plant level employees onCorporatemethods
and/or practices to support
- inventory forecasting, purchasing and material control.
- Co-developsmaterial schedules and coordinates the efficient
movement of materials with purchasing, production and
- Develop controls to communicate on-time delivery and any
- Develop a strategic sources program to support the
business.Negotiate with suppliers for
- Supplier Managed Inventory and Release to Forecast program
- Train employees to use Supplier Quality Tooland manage the
vendor scorecard program.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the
efficient operation of the function.
- Implementthe Corporateinventory controlprocess/system capable
of identifying discrepancies and employ corrective actions.
- Possess strong leadership qualities, self-motivated and able to
work with little or no supervision.Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree and 10 - 15 years experience in Materials
Management in a Mfg environment.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly in a
- Demonstrated leadership & supervisory experience.
- Experience with MRP & Oracle.
- Demonstrated planning, organizational & negotiation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Drive and supervisor an optimal balance of service to cost and
profitability.Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Sanmina Corporation, Manchester , Director of Materials, Executive , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!