Digital Account Director
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Digital Account Director -
For our Manchester office, we are looking for a Digital Account
Director that can successfully manage our client relationships,
ensuring efficient communication and a focus on account growth.
As a Digital Account Director, you will work on a variety of global
digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands. You will have
day to day responsibility for retention and development of
designated accounts. You will act as the link between client and
agency, identifying, planning, organising and monitoring projects.
Importantly, you will be accountable for the profitability of a
designated group of accounts and be expected to deliver against
explicit personal KPIs (financial and non-financial). You will be
responsible for the on-boarding, roadmap planning and project
initiation of large strategic clients.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work
for a variety of large global clients. At Dept, we're eager to hire
the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously
strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, who want to
inspire others, and strive for a better world.
- Have experience of building client relationships at a strategic
and operational level through regular client contact;
- Have the ability to seek out opportunities to develop
incremental business with key clients;
- Are able to translate verbal and written briefs of client
requirements back to the agency team;
- Have experience of working closely with the projects teams to
ensure projects are on time, budget and delivering against agreed
- Have experience of managing client and project
- Have experience in Client Research;
- Are able to give assistance with business development and pitch
preparation as required;
- Are adept with owning and managing profitability and
performance across designated accounts, in line with agreed
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious
to play in a heartbeat.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills
further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office
or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose
your start and finish times to suit you
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension, free private healthcare, mental
health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think
virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as
away-days, and meals out
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as
drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects
go-live and honoring the year's top achievements at our annual
- Opportunity to take part in the annual Dept Cares Day where
Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local
- Annual trip to the in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other
people in Dept, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an
all-expenses-paid weekend of fun! -
- Good company: Dept is dedicated to becoming the best digital
agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp
Certified. in our Impact Report
Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
Dept is a global digital agency, pioneering tech and marketing to
help brands stay ahead. The company creates integrated end-to-end
digital experiences on a global scale with a boutique culture.
Dept's team of over 2,500 digital specialists span 30+ offices
across 5 continents, working for top brands like Google, Samsung,
KFC, Philips, Twitch, Patagonia, TikTok and more. .
Keywords: Dept, Manchester , Digital Account Director, Executive , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!