Senior Organic Social Project Manager
Company: Jellyfish Group Limited
Posted on: June 24, 2022
undefinedThis role will be focused on supporting one of our key
strategic clients, focused heavily on Organic Social Creative.
Applicants must have French language skills to a professional
level, and a proven track record of delivering Organic Social
projects, ideally within an Agency / Creative Studio Production
environment.The role of Project Management within the business is
to facilitate the needs of the client by running the project
process, owning the schedule, tracking the output of the
practitioners to ensure our work is delivered on time, on budget,
meeting standards and client goals.
- Nurturing positive, collaborative working relationships with
internal stakeholders through regular communication and Client Plan
ownership (often across multi-project workstreams).
- Taking ownership of project needs/requests in line with the
Client's strategy, ensuring that they are facilitated through to
completion within the required time frame and budgets.
- Provide pitch support; creating and communicating a timeline of
delivery across multiple service lines and key stakeholders.
- Create consistently detailed and accurately written project
summaries, project scope / deliverables, out of scope assumptions,
costings, payment milestones and terms & conditions for all
Statements of Work.
- Complete risk mitigation plans and budget strategies to help
drive efficiency within delivery. Requirements
- An understanding of the technologies and processes involved in
managing digital project delivery within an Agency environment
- Experience using project management tools for
- Experience using project management methodologies including
waterfall and agile
- A good breadth of knowledge and appreciation for our portfolio
of digital services
- Strong commercial awareness
- A passion for digital and a desire to develop and enhance
- Experience Project Managing Creative projects for Social
channels. This could involve working to support Video production
shoots, development of multi-media assets and an understanding of
the relevant types, formats/outputs
- You will have experience working with Content
Producers/Production teams in a fast-paced agency
- Knowledge of the wider digital marketing mix
- Experience and understanding of specific digital services
within our portfolio (e.g. Web Build projects, Paid and Earned
Media and Analytics implementations etc)
- Knowledge of Google technology stack is an advantage
- Leading small teams and mentoring more junior team members
- Strong communication skills, dealing with stakeholders at all
Keywords: Jellyfish Group Limited, Manchester , Senior Organic Social Project Manager, Executive , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!