Sr. IT Project Manager
Company: Sig Sauer
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Sr. Project Manager**Hybrid Opportunity**SIG SAUER, Inc. is a
leading provider and manufacturer of firearms, electro-optics,
ammunition, airguns, suppressors, and training. For over 250 years
SIG SAUER, Inc. has evolved, and thrived, by blending American
ingenuity, German engineering, and Swiss precision. Today, SIG
SAUER is synonymous with industry-leading quality and innovation
which has made it the brand of choice amongst the U.S. Military,
the global defense community, law enforcement, competitive
shooters, hunters, and responsible citizens. Additionally, SIG
SAUER is the premier provider of elite firearms instruction and
tactical training at the SIG SAUER Academy. Headquartered in
Newington, New Hampshire, SIG SAUER's workforce is located across
eight locations in the United States. The tremendous growth of SIG
SAUER has fueled outstanding opportunities for experienced
professionals to join our team.Position Summary:
The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for leading multiple
simultaneous Information Technology projects of varying complexity
enabling both process and technology to meet the growing needs of
the business. The candidate will be responsible for developing
comprehensive project plans, managing assigned resources, project
communication, and providing leadership in the successful delivery
of assigned projects.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages and oversees all aspects of technology projects to
ensure it is completed on time and within budget.
- Incorporates quality measures and standards to project
- Actively practice and encourage the use of process standards
and templates (e.g., project intake, project charter, project
kick-off, requirements creation, user acceptance, status reports,
meeting agenda, project schedule and release plan, product backlog,
issue/risk logs, retrospectives, user stories, etc.) and
facilitates the capture of product and project documentation as
needed throughout the project lifecycle.
- Be able to deconflict customer requirements from their
solutions and refine customer requirements.
- Root out true problems vs symptoms and calculate effort vs
- Map requirements against existing capabilities to assess
whether a project is required.
- Scope projects utilizing internal and external resources,
including work plans, team structures, timelines, etc.
- Pursue a deep understanding of business functions and act as an
advocate for your business partners and the business at large.
- Create, structure, and direct analyses as required, supported
by hypotheses, collecting data, executing analyses, and
- Create and conduct regular reviews with IT management,
functional management, and executives so that such that key
projects are tracked to defined objectives and key performance
indicators, maintain stakeholder alignment, and proactively manage
- Manage the risk, issue, and change resolution process, and work
with other leaders to take corrective action as needed.
- Generates timelines, estimates costs, and ensures projects meet
the needs of the organization.
- Manage relationships and communications with business partners
and key stakeholders.
Keywords: Sig Sauer, Manchester , Sr. IT Project Manager, Executive , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!