Sr. Program Manager
Company: Symmetry Medical
Posted on: June 24, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The
toolbar contains the followingThe AudioEye Help Desk to report
accessibility and usability related issues.The AudioEye
Certification Statement to explain the ongoing web accessibility
and usability enhancements for this website.The Player tool to
listen to this site read aloud. The Player is not intended as a
substitute for your screen reader. If you are unable to complete
this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask
for an accommodation or an alternative application process. Sr.
Program Manager Manchester, NH, US 2 days ago Requisition ID:
- Utilizes the Tecomet APQP and other NPI processes and tools to
deliver a project to the requirements of the customer.
- Ensure project results meet requirements regarding technical
quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
- Develop the overall project strategy/timelines & critical path
- Organizes and updates project information in NPI SharePoint
- Completes and manages project risk assessment.
- Looks for potential gaps in understanding between internal and
customer team members and drives for clarity.
- Completes all metric reporting.
- Active team leadership
- Leads the team through each stage gate review and completes
required documentation & communications.
- Schedules and leads periodic team meetings to review progress
and assign next level tasks according to the project plan. -
- Facilitate communication between all functional areas within a
- Facilitates communication with customer project team including
regular interaction in meetings, calls, regular reviews, etc.
- Active participant in Mission Control related to NPI
- Utilizes NPI Program Director and/or Dir of NPI for escalation
purposes, removal of barriers. -
- Actively identifies continuous improvement within NPI process
- Active engagement/problem solving as part of team
- Demonstrates understanding and application of the A3 approach
to problem solving. -Qualification Requirements
-Educational/Training Requirement: -
- Bachelor's degree (B.A/B.S), a minimum of five years related
project leader experience.Experience: -
- Experience in working with customers, sales and marketing, and
operations is preferred.
- Experience in medical device development and manufacturing
-Licenses/Certifications: PMP Certification required -Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities: -
- Strong Communication skills up and down the organization
(verbal, listening, and writing). -
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships with customers
and within the organizations. -
- Solve problems with minimal supervision and input. -
- Demonstrated ability to make effective and sound decisions.
- Effectively interface with different levels of the organization
to achieve goals. -
- Self-confident & willing to assume a leadership role. -
- Sense of urgency is evident in all aspects of work. -
- Can effectively use all available systems to manage assigned
accounts (ERP, workflow management, quoting, account reporting,
- Full MS capability in Excel, Project, Word, Power Point, Visio,
etcEqual Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / Protected
Veterans / Disabilities -Drug Free Workplace -Other Requirements -
-Mental Requirements: -The work environment is representative and
typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations. -Physical
Requirements: -While performing the duties of this job, the
employee could be required to stand. The employee could frequently
be required to walk; use hand to finger, handle, or feel; reach
with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee could be
required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl. The employee could occasionally lift and or move up to 50
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job could include
close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to
adjust focus. -Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): -Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. -
Keywords: Symmetry Medical, Manchester , Sr. Program Manager, Executive , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!