Customer Success Manager
Company: CCA Global Partners
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Landing that perfect dream job could be right under your nose as
a Customer Success Manager in our Manchester office for our Drive
division. As a Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for
playing an integral role in the development of and execution of our
CRM and marketing automation platform, DRIVE. You will be an
integral part of Drive's growing marketing team and will engage our
customers to increase adoption and success as well as demonstrating
ongoing value to its users. In this critical position, the Customer
Success Manager is responsible for onboarding new customers by
engaging all teams in the launch, driving ongoing activation within
the platform, and managing overall marketing campaigns within
DRIVE. You will also lead customer success initiatives, keeping the
focus on customer outcomes and playing a central role in directing
the future enhancements of DRIVE. Our ideal candidate will be
customer centric, technically focused, and comfortable moving
quickly and wearing many hats in a dynamic startup environment.In
addition to great benefits, a fabulous work environment and a
super-collaborative, friendly team, CCA Global Partners offers a
hybrid work schedule with opportunity to work remotely Mondays and
Fridays and in-office Tuesdays through Thursdays.Our Customer
Success Manager will:
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new
customers, provide ongoing support of the platform to end users and
internal stakeholders, and post go-live support.
- Take a customer centric role by communicating directly with
customers, analyze customer health metrics (usage, activation,
etc.), and gathering feedback.
- Represent the voice of the customer and provide input to the
DRIVE product team and its development partners, marketing and
- Collaborate closely with the DRIVE team for support and
- Collaborate with the development team to set up or configure
our software platform as per customers' requirements and
troubleshoot basic technical issues raised by customers.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most
out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer
- Increase retention and growth among our most valuable customers
by understanding their business needs and helping them
- Maintain a cadence of communication with customers about their
adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper
engagement.Do our requirements match YOUR background?
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a
SaaS or software company with proven track record of working in a
customer facing role.
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized,
collaborative and detail oriented.
- Experience of working with live screenshare platform useful but
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our
customers reach their goal.
- Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills in html,
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and other CRM and
Marketing Automation platforms preferred.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign or Illustrator preferred.
- Strong PowerPoint/Keynote skills; experience with Excel
preferred.How we take care of YOU:
- We were recognized as one of New Hampshire's Best Companies to
Work For in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and we
made it into the Hall of Fame in 2017!
- We provide YOU the ability to collaborate with a passionate
group of leaders, peers, and amazing Members!
- We recognize YOU for your accomplishments and contributions
through development, growth and compensation!
- We care about you AND your family. We want to make your life
better and easier. Our benefits exist so you are well taken care
of, and we support you and your loved ones through life's various
stages and situations.What's so special about us?CCA Global
Partners remarkable cooperative business model empowers thousands
of entrepreneurs to succeed in a marketplace that is impacted by
widespread consolidation. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs
and independent business owners by providing them the scale,
resources and innovation that create sustainability, growth, and
effective competition in today's evolving marketplace.DRIVEDrive is
a technology company focused on helping independent retailers
across multiple industry verticals drive more leads, close more
sales, and elevate the way they communicate with customers across
digital and direct-to-consumer marketing. Drive is a
technology-driven lead building, lead conversion, and lead
nurturing suite of bundled marketing services. We bring together
CRM, email, marketing automation, social media, direct marketing,
lead scoring, and more to create an easy-to-access tool for
independent businesses. We simplify the marketing process for
retailers by using a customer-centric marketing approach to
automation. We can create highly personalized campaigns for
prospects and customers that drive more quality leads. By using
technology to score leads, we can provide retailers with a "value
score" that helps them understand the quality of each lead and how
to best respond. With data collected by the system, we can guide
customers' digital marketing journeys and help retailers' close
sales.Thriving on our core values and approaching success through
collaboration with the CCA Way. Proud to be an equal opportunity
Keywords: CCA Global Partners, Manchester , Customer Success Manager, Executive , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!