Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Well Established Company is looking for a New Manufacturing
Engineering Manager to Drive Operational Efficencies!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Augie Ullmann
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $100,000 - $130,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Our client, a leading precision sheet metal manufacturer for the
aviation, defense, and space industries.
They are looking for a new Manufacturing Engineering Manager. If
you are a permanent US resident with experience in Sheet Metal
Fabrication, please read on ...
Why join us?
Competitive Base Salary up to $130,000 (Depending on
- We're looking for a persuasive engineer that can influence
others and drive projects.
- This is a NEW role as their most Sr. Engineer is retiring in
roughly a year!
- Provide engineering support to multiple departments to drive
- Creation of shop floor packages including shop travelers and
part drawings on CAD software.
- Review of customer's design and ensure New Products can be
- Be a key facet of the organization by Interfacing with
customers and suppliers.
- Lead the procurement of new equipment and facility
- Bachelors Degree
- 7+ Years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer in an AS9100
- Proficient using AutoCAD Inventor software
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Manchester , Manufacturing Engineering Manager, Executive , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!