HRIS Systems Manager
Company: Velcro BVBA
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Shift Type First Shift Job Title Education Bachelor's Degree
Location Manager Category Human Resources Job Type Full-time Travel
Job Description Job Objective: The position will serve as the
system "owner" and technical subject matter expert for the HRIS
systems and optimizes the use of Workday (HCM) throughout the
organization. Ensures the integrity, accuracy, and proper use of
information in the system. Responsible for system integration,
security administration, and business process design. Acts as
liaison with the HR, Payroll, and IT teams to provide support for
technology and reporting. Facilitates change management and system
adoption, assisting with end-user documentation and/or training as
needed. Develops, maintains, and produces management and
statistical reports.-- Essential Job Functions:
- Drive functionality of HCM system: facilitate discussions to
understand business and information needs of HR, Payroll, IT, and
management, and make recommendations about how the system can best
meet those needs.
- Develop synergies between HCM system and other business
systems. Protect and maintain security and confidentiality of
information and systems.
- Analyze and recommend enhancements to business processes and
other aspects of system configuration to streamline HR and payroll
operations and optimize efficiency while ensuring data integrity
- Coordinating with functional and technical staff, lead
system-related projects and initiatives (such as new
releases/updates, adoption and implementation of new functionality,
and business process configuration changes) in HR, including
planning, implementation, review and testing prior to go-live.
- Support Workday users by troubleshooting problems, answering
questions, creating and/or modifying reports, and assisting in the
creation of documentation as needed.
- Assist in the development of training plans to help end-users
carry out role-based and user-based responsibilities in the system,
including developing training materials, user procedures,
guidelines, and documentation, and participates in coordinated
- Create, update, and maintain documentation for new processes
and enhancements made to existing processes, roles, and tools.
- Acts as primary Named Support Contact with Workday, including
assessing and communicating applicable incoming notifications from
Workday to HR, Payroll or IT areas, and managing implementer access
- Collaborate with Workday Community and the Area User groups to
resolve issues found within Workday and to proactively remain
informed about Workday enhancements.
- Collaborate in the creation and delivery of management and
statistical reports upon request.
- Maintain internal and external interfaces and secure
transmission of data through integrations.
- Support compliance or audit requests as required and perform
any control self-assessments to ensure controls are regularly
tested and in place.
- Develops and delivers presentations to communicate HR
technology topics and processes.
- Provide systems maintenance and technical support for other
payroll/HR systems; ADP WFN, Learning Management System (LMS),
- Other duties may be assigned or required for the performance of
this position. Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources,
or Information Systems, or other related discipline; or equivalent
combined education and experience.
- 5 years of progressive and relevant Workday HCM experience
- Experience with HRIS systems; ADP WFN payroll and benefits
- Demonstrated experience as "system owner" for international
company with 2,000+ users.
- Exceptional project management, problem-solving, and analytical
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including advanced
Excel data functions required.
- Experience supporting ADP WFN; payroll and benefits
- Proven experience with system integrations with payroll
systems, benefit providers/carriers, and other third-party vendor
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to change and multi-task.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational, and
prioritization skills required.
- Self-starter who quickly learns new business processes, new
systems, and tools.
- Solid understanding of the underlying relationships between HR
systems and other business processes/objectives.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation
skills; d emonstrated ability to present complex technical and
function information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to maintain a
professional, friendly demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and participate on
multi-disciplinary teams. Create and maintain productive and
positive business relationships with internal and external
- Ability to work across multiple geographies in a virtual
working environment, fully utilizing technology and communication
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.--
Keywords: Velcro BVBA, Manchester , HRIS Systems Manager, Executive , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!