Design Quality Engineering Manager
Posted on: April 8, 2021
At KMC Systems/Elbit Systems of America (ESA), we spend our days
working on exciting and meaningful innovative solutions that
protect and save lives. From providing solutions for our
warfighters and commercial pilots, to providing lifesaving medical
instrumentation and homeland security technologies, the employees
of Elbit Systems of America understand the value of their work and
why we do what we do each and every day. We are looking for
extraordinary people to join us in making a difference in the lives
of others.We are currently recruiting for a highly talented Design
Quality Engineering Manager -- but we are looking for more than an
impressive skill set-------.We are looking for the type of person
who respects others for their knowledge, skills, and experience as
individuals and as team members. If you are the type of person who
has high integrity and would thrive in an inclusive environment of
camaraderie and friendship with your fellow teammates, we--------re
pretty confident you--------ll love it here.The Design Quality
Engineering Manager assures the ongoing integrity, adequacy, and
appropriateness of the developmental engineering management
processes, developmental configuration management, independent
testing, test facilities, and sub-contract engineering projects
through selecting, developing, motivating and evaluating Design
Quality staff for the KMC Systems division of Elbit Systems of
- Establish, implement, and maintain a Design Quality Management
- Provide support for Design Reliability
- Ensuring the ongoing integrity, adequacy, and appropriateness of
the KMC Systems developmental engineering management processes,
developmental configuration management, independent testing, test
facilities, and sub-contract engineering projects.
- Developing, modifying, applying, and maintaining standards for
Design Quality Division operating methods, processes, systems and
- Identifying and assisting with implementation of in-house
training curriculum for Design Quality Engineering, including
philosophy, methodology, tools, etc.
- Selecting, developing, motivating, and evaluating Design Quality
- Working with executive management to provide career-oriented
growth opportunities for Design Quality Engineering staff.
- Assignment of Design Quality Department staff to projects in
order to obtain maximum utilization of human resources in achieving
ESA Merrimack Quality Objectives.
- Maintaining a cutting-edge knowledge of Design Quality
Engineering techniques through review of current literature,
participation in professional activities, and acquisition &
maintenance of appropriate certifications and registrations.
- Adhere to internal ethics/procedures and external regulations and
- Complete projects as assigned by Director of Quality & Regulatory
Qualifications:- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Computer Science
or equivalent technical discipline.
- 5-10 years of related experience., Master--------s degree
preferred; or equivalent combination of education and
- Must have experience with product design and development.
- Process based leadership is strongly preferred.
- Experience with PDM/ PLM.
- Internal Audit experiencePreferred (but not required):- Certified
- Certified Software Quality Engineer
- ISO 9001 Lead AssessorPandoLogic. Keywords: Quality Engineer,
Location: Manchester, NH - 03111
Keywords: Elbit, Manchester , Design Quality Engineering Manager, Executive , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!