Wire and Cable Applications Engineers
Company: Marmon Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Marmon Aerospace & Defense LLC
Come join a team where People make the difference! As a part of
Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly decentralized organization, we rely
heavily on people with the aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial
spirit to drive our success, and we're committed to attracting and
retaining top talent.
Responsible for a range of engineering tasks in new product
development projects associated with design proposals, testing,
mathematical modeling, sample building, manufacturing processes
assessment, etc. to develop and implement new methods, designs and
products. Participates in integrated project teams. Writes
engineering specifications and analyses test results.
Job Type: Full-time salaried position with typical hours of 8:00 AM
to 5:00 PM. Occasional travel in execution of duties and
responsibilities is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building an understanding of industry and government standards,
material science, and manufacturing technologies to support current
and new products.
- Participate in customer and industry meetings to continue to
refine our product offerings such that they solve for the largest
- Managing customer and industry specification files and
- Producing technical designs in CAD software and preparing cost
estimates and product drawings.
- Supporting new product development through the stage gate
- Creating specifications for and developing new raw
- Developing and executing test and qualification plans in close
cooperation with laboratory technicians, third-party test labs, and
regulatory authorities. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Basic understanding of CAD software for product and fixture
- Working knowledge of common spreadsheet and word processing
- Good mechanical and/or electrical aptitude.
- An understanding of engineering and mathematical principles and
how to apply them to solve real world problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Please note that pursuant to government & industry
requirements, this specific position requires US citizenship status
or permanent residency. EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,
Chemistry, Physics, or another related technical field. Candidates
who have applicable industry experience and are pursuing a relevant
bachelor's degree in the sciences or engineering will also be
considered. COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
- Can speak and communicate effectively as part of a
cross-functional team including: management, sales, engineering,
operations personnel, customers, and vendors. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates
will be required to complete additional job-related screening
processes as permitted or required by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to their membership in
any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to
complete your application or any part of the recruiting process,
please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please be sure
to include the title and the location of the position for which you
Keywords: Marmon Holdings, Inc., Manchester , Wire and Cable Applications Engineers, Engineering , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!