Company: Freudenberg Group
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Empowering people, creating technology.
- Troubleshoots computerized and electro-mechanical production
equipment to determine cause and correct problems.
- Maintains low-voltage systems using diagnostic equipment,
prints, schematics, and equipment manuals.
- Makes programming adjustments to equipment as required.
- Maintains appropriate equipment documentation to record
modifications to equipment, logic systems and programmable
- Assists with continuous improvement and development programs by
analyzing conditions and developing resolutions.
- Assist with the installation of new equipment and devices.
- Flexibility of working overtime hours is necessary.
- Performs necessary functions to adhere to ISO/IATF 16949 and
ISO 14001 standards.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- A.S. in Electronics or closely related discipline desired.
- Journeyman Electrician license desired.
- Requires extensive knowledge of electro-mechanical repairs,
coupled with experience in programming PLC's (Programmable Logic
- Previous experience in the maintenance of molding equipment
- Requires mathematical aptitude, blueprint reading, ability to
read wiring diagrams and schematics, and familiarity with
electro-mechanical repair. Incumbent may be required to complete
hazardous waste training.
- Position is a "Safety-Sensitive Job". Incumbent will be
required to have a minimum of 6 weeks of supervised training for
maintenance on electrical equipment operating at > 50 volts. A
minimum of 4 weeks of training will be required for maintenance
technicians performing maintenance on any equipment requiring
lockout/tagout. A minimum of 2 weeks of supervised training will be
required if incumbent will be working at heights above 4 feet,
including any task performed on vehicle-mounted work platforms or
on the building roof. A minimum of 2 weeks of supervised training
will be needed for fork truck use. An additional 1 week minimized
supervised training may be needed if incumbent is required to
Communication & Collaboration: Communicates clearly and concisely,
while engaging proactively with colleagues.
Value for Customers: Delivers superior value through commitment to
quality, service and reliability.
Innovation: Applies and shares ideas and best practices. Ensures
and engages in continuous improvement activities.
Drive & Execution: Shows initiative and a positive attitude to get
things done. Embraces challenges and demonstrated a good level of
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are
available to all applicants and associates without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or
expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical
disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status,
sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Freudenberg-NOK General Partnership
Keywords: Freudenberg Group, Manchester , Electromechanical Technician, Engineering , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!