Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Position:Applications EngineerJob Description:SummaryThe
Applications Engineer provides production support,
techno-functional expertise, and contributes to improvements and
enhancements for EDI Interfaces. This individual will be
responsible for supporting EDI exchange across systems and serve as
a liaison between multiple technical development teams to manage
the development of system enhancements, upgrades, system
modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and
resolution. This position is part of a hybrid model requiring 2
days in the office per week with 3 days working remote. This
position is eligible for relocation to the Denver area for the
right candidate.What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage all EDI Interfaces and implement new designs and assist
to implement enhancements for new partners
- Collaborate with other teams to prepare design and implement
solutions and data maps to ensure effective administration of all
- Perform tests on all new interface and transactions to resolve
all business issues and provide support to interfaces and processes
for efficient flow of information and maintain all change requests
and integration projects.
- Support all EDI interfaces in multiple production environment
and assist all business units.
- Execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and
applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and
accurate fashion, and participate in software upgrades, revisions,
fixes and patches as mandated.
- Guide rest of the team on issues related to the design,
development, and deployment of mission-critical information and
software systems; review work of development teams.What We're
- Experience in Oracle Application development - PL/SQL, Reports,
Interfaces, Oracle APIs, XML, RICEF components.
- Experience in Oracle EBS (R12 +, on premise) with focus on
Oracle Supply Chain including Inventory, Order to Cash, Planning
(ASCP) and Purchasing modules.
- Experience in SDLC, understanding and analyzing the Business
Requirements/Functional Specifications by interacting with Business
Analysts and users, Design, Development, Testing, and
- Good knowledge on SQL Tuning and performance resolution.
- Should have excellent technical and analytical skills in PL/SQL
Oracle and building queries.
- Well versed with writing complex SQL queries by using advanced
- Good knowledge on B2B Integrations, Knowledge on Oracle SOA and
APIs is an advantage.
- Ensure that quality software is developed, meets schedule
requirements, and satisfies requirements detailed in functional
- Excellent verbal and written communications skillsWhat's In It
For You? At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great
benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD
Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
(availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office
- Bike Racks
- And more!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$78,300.00 -
$129,800.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from
posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
offer. Location:US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow
Building)Time Type:Full timeJob Category:Information TechnologyEEO
Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires all new
employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19
vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Manchester , Applications Engineer, Engineering , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!