IT Development - Support Engineer
Company: Exacta Systems
Posted on: June 23, 2022
IT Development - Support EngineerLocation: Manchester, New
HampshirePlease note that having residency in Manchester, New
Hampshire or commutable distance is a condition of employment.
While a portion of this job is remote it will require frequent
travel to our customers for IT Deployment in the Manchester New
Hampshire area. -This is a full-time hybrid role with 50% IT
Deployment in our New Hampshire Market and 50% off-site Systems
Engineer. -Exacta Systems is an industry leader that provides
robust innovative solutions to gaming entertainment.IT Development
and Support Engineer will join our IT team to help deploy, monitor,
and support our systems and network infrastructures across multiple
locations This person is both technically skilled and an expert
working with customers. What you will do:
- Monitor all aspects of customer environments utilizing PRTG and
other tools to address existing and incoming alerts.
- Ability to own and resolve to completion issues that impacts NH
customers and/or other sites.
- Accurately estimate time required to complete task and
responding to customer with accurate and timely updates as you work
through the solution.
- Continuously update both our corporate and customer systems and
networks with new security patches, firmware, etc. -After-hours
patching and system maintenance required -
- Work closely with developers in test environment to ensure
functional requirements are met and fully tested prior to
- Collaborate with engineers and technical support personnel to
assist with product deployments and support to customer locations
in the field. -
- Monitor and resolve employee IT issues as they arise via
- Contribute to technical and creative problem solutions and
assist with the development and deployment of new solutions to
increase productivity and reliability.
- Maintain SOC compliance and participate in remediation of
systems issues pertaining to compliance vulnerabilities and
- Routinely troubleshoot failed hardware, working with ISPs to
troubleshoot Internet for site-to-site VPN connections and with our
layer 3 networks, in addition to with vendors such as Fortigate,
HPE, Aruba, Cisco, Dell and Ubiquiti for warranty/support
- Maintain basic cloud infrastructure (Amazon Web Services and
Microsoft Azure), such as Virtual Machines and Snapshots. -What we
are looking for:
- Confidence in creating a layer 3 network, redundant server
Windows Active Directory Infrastructure.
- Excellent customer service capabilities.
- Experience with ticket management and technical
- Linux System, VMware, and Docker system management.
- Must have and maintain a current/valid driver's license.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming/Horse Racing
License in multiple states
- Knowledge of Gaming Operations, Hardware, Systems and basic
electronics.What we offer:We realize our employees are our most
valued resource and our goal is to promote a healthy work/life
balance, we offer a variety of benefits including:
- Competitive compensation
- 100% Company paid health, dental, vision coverage for
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time
- 401 (k) retirement plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
Keywords: Exacta Systems, Manchester , IT Development - Support Engineer, Engineering , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!