Company: Advantage Resourcing
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Manufacturing EngineerPosition Type: Direct HirePosition
Location: Manchester, NHPosition Salary: $80,000 - $100,000 Base
(Depending on Experience) + Bonus# of Positions:
- This role will support the site with responsibility for
engineering process development, sustainment, improvement, and
supporting overall operations growth and profitability.
- The role requires the above to be accomplished within the
principles of continuous improvement, customer driven innovation
and a win first culture, while meeting company financial and other
- Provide ownership of manufacturing documentation --- BOMs, Item
Masters, Routings, In Process Drawings, Programs
- Own and lead PFMEAs --- partner with quality team on control
plans and ensuring measurement systems are in place meeting or
exceeding process requirements. Partner with customer or internal
design teams on DFMEA inputs as well as working with outputs.
- Provide oversight for tooling --- perishable and
- Partner with quality on gauges & measurement systems
- Equipment --- partner with maintenance team to ensure assets
are properly maintained and fit for duty --- support TPM
- CAPEX --- Support capital equipment planning, evaluation, and
specification for the site and be interface with the
Group/Corporate CAPEX process.
- Project management --- Plan, lead and/or support site level
projects including new equipment, NPI, process design, transfers,
and lean process improvement.
- Process support --- Be the primary support function for
production, troubleshooting and providing required support to
maintain production safety, quality, delivery, and
- Be an active ME team member on NPI efforts involving the
- Conduct manufacturing estimating for quotations ensuring
standard methods and approach used including time studies,
research, and testing as needed.
- Drive continuous process improvement in setup times as well as
cycle times to improve productivity and throughput in assigned
areas of responsibility.
- Perform other related duties as required or
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or
Manufacturing Preferred); Higher Education preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment including
metal fabrication. Bending, Molding, Riveting, laser cutting, and
assembly experience a plus.
- 2+ years--- experience in a medical device, automotive, or
aerospace manufacturing background
- Working knowledge of CAD software (Solidworks preferred) ---
ability to design tooling and fixturing as well as generate in
- Working knowledge of stainless steels and titanium
- Experience with project management --- assessing, planning,
executing, and closing
- Working knowledge and expertise in new product and process
introduction (NPPI) and validation (PPAP, PFMEA/DFMEA, etc.).
Experience in medical or aerospace environments are ideal.
- Experience with problem solving and driving root cause
solutions (RCCM, 8D, DMAIC, etc.).
- Manufacturing engineering fundamentals --- engineering drawing
and specification interpretation, GD&T, equipment design, and
- Basic lean and/or industrial engineering knowledge and
experience --- process flow, equipment and line layout, ergonomics,
- Basic ERP knowledge --- able to create and maintain basic
manufacturing documentation (routings, BOMs, item masters,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Able to
communicate technical information to both technical and
- Goal oriented and able to complete assignments on time with
significant latitude and self-direction while exercising sound
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K + Matching
- Bonus Program About Advantage Resourcing Advantage Resourcing
is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all
persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious
dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender,
gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition,
genetic information, mental and physical disability, political
affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or
veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide
reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing
and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation,
contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This
policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship,
including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations,
working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and
conditions of employment. All employees are directed to familiarize
themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All
decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of
employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with
this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and
Keywords: Advantage Resourcing, Manchester , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!