Marketing Business Analyst
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Marketing Campaign Analyst Job SummaryAre you looking to take
your marketing job to the next level? We have an awesome
opportunity with years of career growth ahead of you. As part of a
marketing analytics team, responsible for working
cross-functionally to collect data and develop analytic insights
utilizing a variety of data sources. Imports, cleans, transforms,
or manipulates data with the purpose of understanding or making
conclusions from the data for decision making purposes. The
successful candidate will have a broad background in marketing
campaign performance analytics, inclusive of Direct Mail, Email and
Media. Designs new methods and best practices for analysis and
presentation of comparative data. Integrates knowledge of business
and functional priorities. May lead teams or projects and shares
expertise.Marketing Campaign Analyst Core Responsibilities
- Formulates and tests hypotheses, weighs alternatives and
determines appropriate recommendations for actionable insights.
Creates and executes actionable test design.
- Designs new methods and best practices for analysis and
presentation of comparative data.
- Vets recommendations to determine viable options and provides
business case to management.
- Serves as a team leader within a work group or on
cross-functional teams; accepts team lead stretch assignments.
Leads discussions and presentations of results, recommendations and
business insights to broader senior leadership team.
- Performs in depth research on root cause of data anomalies that
are uncovered through normal course of analysis and proactively
engages resources to correct.
- Produces an often complex collection of reports, graphs,
summaries and presentations that convey analytic results and align
with business needs.
- Collaborates with both the analytic organization and its
technology partners to define and publish complex data
- Provides training to and acts as technical resource and
marketing analytics consultant for team members.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in one or more data subject
areas such as sales, call center, network operation and financial
- Writes complex SQL to query large data platforms such as
Teradata, SQL server, Oracle and Hadoop to obtain data necessary
for analysis. Combines data as needed from disparate data sources
to complete analysis.
- Participates in defining business intelligence requirements for
projects and data requests.
- Participates in multiple enterprise wide projects by providing
data analysis to project leaders.
- Creates technical documentation (internal).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Lead the development of a measurement framework for Media
- Responsible for Campaign list execution through Adobe Campaign
(est. 25% of time)
- Works cross-functionally with HQ, Regions, Enterprise Business
Intelligence, Marketing Strategy and Media teams.
- Support adhoc analytical project requests and marketing
business performance reportingMarketing Campaign Analyst
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
- 7-10 years of relative experience
- Demonstrated background in Media Marketing channel performance
analytics and KPIs
- Comparable analytic experience within a marketing environment,
preferably in direct response
- Demonstrated leadership in the area of campaign performance
tracking (Direct Mail, Email, Digital and Media channels)
- Demonstrated ability distilling disparate data sets into a
cohesive narrative and communicating effectively to various
- Adept at delivering infographics or distilling complex data
into graphical presentations
- Collaborate with the immediate and broader functional team to
help provide holistic actionable insights. Delivering through
- Expertise with several leading data and analytics tools, such
as Excel, Tableau, SQL Server, Adobe Campaign, Adobe
- Proficient in SQL to query large data platforms
- Ability to execute marketing campaign lists through Adobe
Campaign (CRM tool)
- Ability to create and execute actionable test designs
- Strong Analytic and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skillsMarketing
Campaign Analyst Perks and Benefits (starting on your first day):
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Benefit packages effective on day 1 - Eligible to enroll in
medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Paid training
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed
- Paid time-off (PTO), Paid vacation, flex time, and floating
holidays; generous PTO package after first 90 days of
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal
Security Services (PSS)Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the
best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the
world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50
leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating
businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of
locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and
move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring
cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of
customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our
vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future
in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at
Comcast.Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.Disclaimer: This
information has been designed to indicate the general nature and
level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Keywords: Comcast, Manchester , Marketing Business Analyst, Advertising , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!