Administrative Support Specialist
Company: WestBridge Inc
Posted on: September 14, 2023
WestBridge is a family founded non-profit organization based in
Manchester, NH. We provide evidence-based integrated treatment for
individuals and families living with mental illness and
co-occurring substance use disorders. Men come from all over the
country for our specialized treatment and we fully integrate both
family and community into every stage of the treatment process. We
provide an effective healing atmosphere for our participants and
fully support them through their journey of recovery. For dually
diagnosed men over 18 and their families, our programs provide more
than treatment, they provide hope.
Core Company Values:
Communication, Relationships, Individuality, Family, Community,
Strength, Evidence, Integration, and Recovery.
Administrative Support Specialist
The Administrative Support Specialist is responsible for providing
administrative support across the organization's Philanthropy,
Accounting, Administration, Marketing and HR departments. The role
includes providing timely and accurate completion of administrative
tasks and being responsive to the day-to-day needs of the business
office. The Administrative Support Specialist is a full-time,
in-person position with a schedule of 8:30am - 5:00pm ,
Reports to: HR Business Partner
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Human Resources Department:
- Assists with the coordination and overseeing of New Employee
- Tracks required employee trainings including CPI, CPR, My
Learning Pointe and Medication Training.
- Ensures compliance with established internal HR policies and
procedures and regulatory requirements and conduct periodic audits,
- Maintains HR records and employee files in accordance with
WestBridge, State, Federal and accreditation regulations
- Maintains employee contact lists including but not limited to
phone extension and WestBridge cell list.
- Runs HR metric reports through WestBridge's HRIS system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Office Admin/Accounting Department:
- Assists in coverage of the front desk when needed.
- Schedules travel and conferences for Senior Leadership
- Supports activities and planning for family weekend
- Assists in scanning and filing of invoices and receipts
- Assists with accounting tasks on expense reporting and Accounts
Payable platforms as needed
- Assists with other accounting duties as assigned
- Acquires and tracks certificates of insurance
- Assists with the coordination of all Philanthropy events and
- Member of the Philanthropy Committee
- Responsible for acquiring and managing the data required for
management and Board reports.
- Assist in coordinating Marketing tasks
- Orders and maintains the appropriate marketing materials
- Assists in maintaining annual conference schedule for Marketing
and Business Development
- Three to four years of related administrative experience.
- Ability to present in a professional, friendly and enthusiastic
- Experience using business and accounting software
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to approach problems from a solution-focused
- Ability to present information to management.
- Successful pre-employment drug screen with negative results is
- Regular and reliable on-site attendance is required.
Keywords: WestBridge Inc, Manchester , Administrative Support Specialist, Administration, Clerical , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!