Company: COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS INC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
NH MST - Manchester - Manchester, NH
Up to 25%
Admin - Clerical
Community Solutions, Inc. (CSI) is seeking a multi faceted
Administrative Assistant to support our new teams of Multisystemic
Therapists located throughout New Hampshire from our Manchester
office. You will be responsible for computerized facility
information and will complete reports as needed or directed. You
will also be responsible for office management, maintaining office
inventory and ordering supplies as needed.
Community Solutions Inc., is an agency whose core values are
Integrity, Compassion, Connection and Service and is an
International leader in the implementation of evidenced based
treatment models for child welfare and juvenile justice for over 20
years and the number one provider of Multisystemic Therapy.
Multisystemic Therapy (MST) is the top internationally recognized
evidenced based model for at risk youth supported by the US
Department of Justice, National Institute of Health, and the United
Nations Office of Drugs and Crime. Recently we have partnered with
the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services to
provide MST to several regions and continue to grow our team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS include but are not limited to:
- Provide overall administrative support, including but not
limited to: incoming calls, faxes, incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist manager in various projects including, but not limited
to: budget development, contract proposals, proposal writing, grant
requests and new initiatives.
- Organize and maintain up to date and orderly assigned office
files, and continually record and update information.
- Computerize Agency information and complete reports as needed
- Compile quarterly and annual statistics.
- Handle outside inquires and staff requests regarding department
issues as assigned.
- Research and compile information in areas of office management
such as pricing of office supplies, printing, posting, and office
equipment. Maintain inventory and order as needed.
- Assist Program Director in monitoring department information
for assigned weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- A Bachelors Degree plus one year of Administrative
- Education may be substituted with relevant experience on a one
year for one year basis.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access,
Windows, and Outlook.
CSI offers great benefits which include:
- Two (2) weeks vacation accrued within the first year, bumped to
three (3) weeks accrual after 1 year of service.
- Sick time (7 days accrual basis), floating holiday time (4
- Medical and Dental plans.
- Voluntary plan options for: Vision, FSA, voluntary STD,
Accident, Hospital, Life insurance and AD&D.
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan with automatic enrollment and a
company match of 100% up to 4% of your contribution.
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year service.
- Ongoing training.
CSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Keywords: COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS INC, Manchester , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!