Company: OWL Services
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Who We AreOWL Services is the premier sales, installation,
program management and service provider to retail, commercial,
fleet, aviation and marine, and emergency power generation
companies across the U.S. With 33 offices and distribution centers
and more than 1,400 field service professionals, OWL delivers on a
service platform that includes construction, compliance and
testing, maintenance and repair, modernization and re-imaging, and
EV charging solutions to keep businesses and people moving 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. OWL Services' companies have
received numerous awards over the years for exemplary customer
service. Most recently it was the recipient of EVgo's Deployment
Excellence Award in its first-ever class of awardees in the
National EV Charging Recognition Program.Come join us! For more
information visit and follow us on LinkedIn .RoleWe are seeking a
Billing Specialist, or Billing Clerk, to assist in our service
billing department. The ideal candidate will be able to review jobs
for accuracy, perform job cost review, and post invoices.
- Prepare billing invoices for services rendered or for delivery
or shipment of goods.
- Create invoices and credit memos for customers.
- E-billing on customer website.
- Perform various activities to support accounting and billing
- Research and resolve potential billing issues prior to invoice
- Follow internal billing procedures for all tasks assigned.
- Ensure billing deadlines are met.Qualifications
- 2-3 years of billing experience with a minimum of a High School
Diploma or GED; Time & Material billing experience a plus.
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office; experience with Sage300 a
- Experience in the service and/or petroleum industry a
- Strong computational skills.
- Ability to build rapports with team members from different
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Quick learner who is capable/willing to learn new information
in a high-volume environment that is constantly changing.
- Must be detailed orientated. Compensation and Benefits
- 401(k) match
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
Keywords: OWL Services, Manchester , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!