Night Audit Supervisor
Company: Courtyard Manchester Airport
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
700 Huse Rd
Manchester, NH 3103
The Night Audit Supervisor is responsible for reconciling all hotel
cashier transactions; reviewing, organizing and compiling
management reports on a timely basis and ensuring the accuracy of
guest billings and city ledger transactions. He/she is also
responsible for ensuring that all daily reports are generated,
daily revenues are balanced, express checkouts are processed
efficiently and guests needing assistance during the shift are
accommodated. The Night Audit Supervisor will provide the
management team with accurate and reliable information needed to
make effective operational decisions
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying
concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate Hotel
Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations to encourage
safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and
assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet
- Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests
in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, etc.).
- Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
- Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required (i.e.,
Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports, etc.)
according to hotel standards.
- Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Food & Beverage Cashier's
- Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a
- Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
- Keep management abreast of any unusual operational or financial
events and/or deviations of policies or procedures.
- Establish and maintain good communications and teamwork with
fellow employees and other departments within the hotel.
- Be able to complete and ensure that a proper bucket check, room
rate verification report, and housekeeping report have been
accurately done and filed.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Investigate and handle complaints, disturbances, emergencies,
etc. during shift.
- Monitor and prepare Night Audit reports in accordance with
Highgate Hotel's requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of Night Audit month-end reports,
including in-house movie reports, house account summary, phone
- Be able to perform, complete and ensure that all tasks and duties
on the shift checklist are completed in a timely and efficient
- Handle special guest requests.
- Have knowledge of and assist in all emergency procedures as
Keywords: Courtyard Manchester Airport, Manchester , Night Audit Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!