Collateral Auditor II
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Perform floor plan / lease plan inventory audits and accounts
receivable audits on automobile, marine and R/V dealers. The
Collateral Auditor II will spend 95% onsite and traveling to
external client sites for the physical inventory audit. ESSENTIAL
- Work directly with external clients to conduct on-site physical
inventory audits on automobile, marine and R/V floor plan dealers-
will be walking entire dealership to review vehicle identification
numbers for every vehicle on property. Utilizing a handheld device
to scan and track every vehicle.
- Driving and/or flying to external client sites for field visits
to conduct on-site accounts receivable and insurance coverage
audits on automobile, marine and R/V floor plan dealers. Will need
to climb on vehicles or collateral at times to obtain
- During field visits, also conducting on-site MSO/Title reviews
and file/documentation reviews.
- 75% of travel will be via employee's vehicle or rental car-
will be driving to client sites, through heavy traffic areas, and
through all types of weather. Plane travel will occur for client
sites that are outside of the core dealer areas (i.e.: Michigan,
Ohio, Indiana, Colorado, Kentucky, etc.).
- Investigate and verify the status of inventory not
- Review any necessary financial records and incorporate data
into applicable audit results.
- Follow for payments on sold inventory and clearance of
exception units, when necessary.
- Record, reconcile and report audit results as required by
- Investigate, verify and report insurance coverage status on
floor plan and wholesale lease dealers.
- Participate in active team involvement with external clients,
relationship managers, management and other auditors and
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts.
- Participate in community service activities.
- Adhere to all corporate compliance guidelines. REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have valid driver's license and ability to rent a
- Previous auditing experience ideal
- Knowledge of automotive or dealerships (RV and marine
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and general computer skills.
- Approximately 50-75% overnight travel (overall position is 95%
at client sites).
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- DataScan Auditing equipment preferred.
- Ability to be away from home 5 days at a time.
- Ability to travel with auditing equipment, laptop computer and
personal luggage (approximate weight of audit equipment is 10
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions and
stand/walk on concrete/blacktop for entire field visit.
- Must be able to read small engraved numbers through vehicle
windows or other types of collateral.
- Must have the ability to operate an automobile in heavy traffic
areas, (i.e.: NYC, Boston, etc.).
- Ability to climb on various types of vehicles or collateral to
obtain required information (including but not limited to trucks,
display lifts, stacked motorcycle crates, or marine
- Ability to travel throughout the United States, when necessary.
FLSA STATUS:KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining
an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: KeyBank, Manchester , Collateral Auditor II, Accounting, Auditing , Manchester, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!